The Prudent Way

I wore a suit jacket today at work! The thrill here is that I wore the sleeves down all day long and it was perfect with the weather. The jacket is cut in a jockey-style though, so it was perhaps breezier than most. Ahem! Continuing along in my parade into fall/winter wear, the next step:

Sweater-dresses (as seen at Chloe)
To be honest, I don't wear the sweater-dresses I have because they are always too short. However, they look stellar when layered with a crisp shirt and cute belt...and even better when you do it like Hannah MacGibbons did at Chloe, in python print. Also, this length is absolutely perfect...so modest - I want! To be fair though, I don't think sweater-dresses are a "trend" for fall per se - I was hard-pressed to find any other sweater-dresses and when I did (at Sonia Rykiel), it wasn't very interesting. Whatever.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Yay!
I look forward to your comments!